How to make a simple SUSHI?

Let me see... Most of my friends like to eat sushi and I do sometimes make sushi for them. So for those who like/love/wanted to eat sushi, you guys can do something like what I had showned below. The rest is up to your creativity. ^_^


Step 1: Get a bamboo pad. (sold at any supermarket such as Everise or Ting&Ting)

Step 2: Get a piece of seaweed paper and put it ontop of the bamboo. After that, put rice and spread troughout 1/4 of the seaweed paper.


Step 3: Slice carrots and ready them in a bowl/plate.



Step 4: These crab meat are supposed to be half cook. Use hot water. Don't put too long, if not it will be very soft and will be a tasteless-crab-meat




Step 5: Spread mayonaise ontop of the rice, just like the way you spread kaya on a bread. Then put sliced carrots and crab meat onto the rice.



Step 6: Next roll them up! ^0^



Step 7: When the sushi you rolled is a complete circle, cut the extra seaweed (don't want to use it) because if the seaweed is too thick, your sushi will be very hard to be eaten and chewed. xD




* You guys can add in the wasabi if you like! Wahahaha!



*You guys also can try to make a bouquet sushi. That one is not complete yet.. need some more slices of cucumber and other stuffs. xD




Step 8: Cut your sushi and put them onto any of your desired plates. (*Don't cut your sushi too thin or too thick).


*Then can keep your sushi for parties or gathering. Best served in cold. ^__^

I want to thank my friends and my cousin for their support in making this sushi. Thanks for your supports!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick,
Eric here and my blog is soo89.wordpress.com
Ur shushi picturess come ab it blur..

Apple said...

Hey hey...
nice try ya. Practise more and you can make very beautiful sushi next time :D

About Me

My photo
I'm just a lonesome crap...